Re: Al Gore where are you?

On Apr 9, 1:10=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms>
wrote:
> > Ask Al Gore about the Zinc Mine he
> > owns that keeps getting cited for poluting the enviroment as well.
>
> He closed the mine in 2003. =A0According
> to the USA Today story which started
> all the buzz about it, "Correction: In this
> column that appeared Aug. 10 on the
> Forum Page, writer Peter Schweizer
> inaccurately stated that former vice
> president Al Gore receives royalties from
> a zinc mine on his property in Tennessee
> despite his environmental advocacy. He
> no longer does, as the mine was closed
> in 2003."

Sure, we know. He said "he didn't want to fight anymore" so all the
garbage that he spewed into the atmosphere before, should be forgotten
about, along with all the other garbage he still puts out.

Academy Award for the best documentary, that wasn't a documentary.
Yeah ..... sure. On the other hand it puts him in the same company of
Micheal Moore. That alone implies the true reason for and value of the
meaning of the awards.

Sorta gives you an idea of the criteria  that they consider when
determining and judging of the merits of actors.

First criteria is ..... what political party do they favor.