Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:fN2dnd5_H_ScoMDYnZ2dnUVZ_qednZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > Why would you post this directly at me when I didn't write what you are
> > responding to?
>
> You are the one who likes to refer to abuse as "kicks and giggles".

Nice try Robert. You edited what I responded to. Geezzz! Why do you do those
things.

> You still don't get it.  It is because the newsgroup is filled with so
much garbage that most people don't post at all.

Maybe, but that doesn't stop them from gathering information that they find
useful.

>It is for
> this same reason that industry reps just lurk a while and then leave.  It
is for the same reason that many reasonable people get the
> impression that the industry is made up of thugs.

Ten or twelve regular posters, including you, hardly make up the industry.

> You can try toi arhgue over fine details all you like and nothing will
change.

Jesus Robert, slow down before your have coronary. Your typing goes to
schmit when your enraged.

> >>It's  far better known than you might think.
> >
> > Which is a good thing. The more of this
> > information that gets out the better.
>
> You think so?  Most of the "information" is just abuse.

Only in threads that have your fingerprints on it. All others pretty much
stay on topic.

> > It is a choice, no doubt. If they couldn't
> > understand that there is no control...
>
> Nope.  What they *understand* is that most of the people who claim to be
alarm industry "professionals" act like a bunch of
> schoolyard punks.

And just who are "they"?

You contribute to that image.  You can try to blame the viewers for seeing
your behavior but it won't change
> anything.

What are you saying here? It doesn't make sense. Why would I blame someone
for viewing what was meant to be viewed? The only thing I am trying to
change is the fact that you don't recognize the obvious. If it can't be
changed, it can be at least pointed out.

> The tone of your response

How can there be any tone in an online conversation. The tone is interpeted
by the reader and I am afraid that in your case, paranoia creeps into your
interpetation of things.

 You care nothing for the trade.

That is why I volunteer so much time for the betterment of the industry.
Careless observation on your part.

 Feel free to continue posting trash.

Again, posts are interpeted by the reader. Don't edit anymore of my comments
that I respond to and the readers will have a good chance at looking at the
whole picture.

Que tenha um bom dia!