Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

>> he goes there to make him look good and
>> the rest of the industry look bad...

I don't need to do anything to make the rest of the industry look bad.  You guys do a bang up job of that all by yourselves.  Think
about it for a minute before posting another snippy reply.  I post mostly help to DIYers.  You and your pals post mostly right-wing
garbage interspersed with personal attacks.  I realize no one here respects Cracker and Jiminex, but those two idiots alone do more
in the average day to destroy the alarm industry's public image than all of the statements I've made in eight or nine years posting
here.

90% of Leuck's comments are Repugnican garbage, xenophobic nonsense or deliberate provocations.  He has said in the past that he
enjoys it when morons like Jiminex and the MM erupt in vulgar, personal diatribes.  You, Worthy, are no better with all your
so-called "giggles and kicks."  All that does is drive away serious professionals.  I've been told by more than one manufacturer's
rep that they don't post here specifically because of all the racism, vulgar language and vitriol.

If any of you guys actually cared one whit about how you make the industry look to people who could add more signal to the noise
here, let alone to outsiders, you'd change the way you act.  The problem is many of the regulars here don't really care at all.
Others have somehow confused this very public forum with a smoke-filled room at their state chapter's monthly meeting.  It's not a
private chat room.  Everything you say is permanently recorded, making *you* look like fools.

Of course, if you really don't care how badly you portray the alarm trade, feel free to continue.  I can take everything you dish
out and hand it right back (without the profanity).  You'd be surprised how many times customers tell me that they're calling
*because* the idiots in the newsgroup try to harass me.  Most people see right through the garbage you guys post.

Consider this, Worthy.  Suppose your customers saw you routinely posting attacks on another tradesman.  Do you think it would
inspire confidence in you or your company?  Why do you think Jiminex hides behind a fake name and email address?  He knows that if
any of his customers saw him saying the king of things he does here they'd switch to another alarm company in less time than it
takes him to type $%^#.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass