Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

I think he sells to folks off a MENSA mailing list. Napco is one of the more
difficult panels to learn to program, especailly the old MA3000. The
GEM3200, GEM9600 and x255 are not much easier. If you create a template for
someone to modify that might help. If a DIY could program a panel correctly
(no flags on error check and sent all signals to cental properly) on his
first time try I would offer that guy a job on the spot.