Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

> maybe that's why he's accused of never
> answering the phone...online with a
> homeowner trying to program a napco
> panel.

Napco's Gemini series panels are easy to program using Napco's software.  I teach people how to use the software.  I also ask that
they read the manuals *before* asking questions.  That usually keeps the questions down to a few.

BTW, the most frequently asked questions are about the purpose of (1) follower zones and (2) partitioning.  Most DIYers can learn
the basics in an hour, install a typical system in a weekend or two and learn to program it in an afternoon.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics