Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

"Nomen Nescio" <nobody@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:a8f94e48df9cdb1fa540ce818de0e4a8@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Bass said:
>
> >Nope.  What they *understand* is that most of the people who claim to be
> >alarm industry "professionals" act like a bunch of
> >schoolyard punks.  You contribute to that image.  You can try to blame
the
> >viewers for seeing your behavior but it won't change
> >anything.
> >
> >The tone of your response makes it clear enough.  You care nothing for
the
> >trade.  Feel free to continue posting trash.
>
> You just don't get it.  The problem is...you.  You would be surprised how
> pleasant this newsgroup becomes while you are on one of your extended
> vacations in Brazil.  Nobody misses you while you are gone.  Nobody
wonders
> when you are coming back.  It's as though you never existed.
>
> You bring out the worst in people, at least in those who stick around.
> Others can list the people who no longer participate here, starting with
> the founder of this group, Steve Ryckman.    Now, you're insulting a past
> president of the Florida association.  You pick fights with a member of
the
> Florida licensing board.  It's always them, isn't it?  It's never you.

I don't know about fights and his sniping really doesn't bother me. I get
irritated at myself for wasting time trying to point out to him, as so many
have done, that he is the instigator. He ignores facts, as if they never
happened, and then rambles on about how people continuously pick on him. I
have come to the conclusion that he must be a masochist. He starts it, gets
spanked, crys, and then asked for more. I guess I just don't get it. I am
done with him. It will be interesting to see if he trys to provoke me in the
future. Any bets? He has done it before and I am willing to bet he will do
it again. That should cement my theory.