Re: Free Alarm Monitoring

So let me get this right,
NextAlarm raises their rates for current customers, and gives away free
monitoring to everyone else?  It's free to the one who signs up but
it's paid for by the current customers who rates went up to pay for
this.

I've used NextAlarm, I've dealt with them in Nevada and let me tell you
this:
I Know Central Stations
Central Station owners were friends of mine,
and, You NextAlarm are NO Central Station.

They also lied about the permits. Maybe you don't need it, but there
are places you may need them.  To tell people absolutely that NO PERMIT
is required is a bold Face LIE by NextAlarm.

Just a thought, could they plan on making money by selling your email
address to interested parties?