Re: Free Alarm Monitoring

"Jen...tel" <poleclimber@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1163787567.641686.317940@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> So let me get this right,
> NextAlarm raises their rates for current customers, and gives away free
> monitoring to everyone else?  It's free to the one who signs up but
> it's paid for by the current customers who rates went up to pay for
> this.

OPM I can understand, but it is actually their money and they are investing
it into something with no return. Am I missing something?

> They also lied about the permits. Maybe you don't need it, but there
> are places you may need them.  To tell people absolutely that NO PERMIT
> is required is a bold Face LIE by NextAlarm.

Good catch Jen...tel. Alarm users permits, by most ordinances, are not tied
to monitoring. They are required, again in most ordinances, to the physical
presense and not whether it is monitored or not.

> Just a thought, could they plan on making money by selling your email
> address to interested parties?

Conspiratist! :o]