Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
MPKdneOlQIwae8bYnZ2dnUVZ_omdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> well,I don't know how you would see it,
>> if tanks would run all over your village
>> with out warning...
>
> If your village was sending rockets into a neighboring country, why would
> you be surprised when the tanks came rolling in?

All the people in the village do this?

>> its not because its done by a country army,
>> that's its not terrorism...  building a wall,
>> (and forcing you to move cause you live too
>> close to it) to prevent some rock throwing
>> kids of doing some wrong,could be seen
>> as a form of terrorism
>
> Israel didn't build a fence to keep kids from throwing rocks.  They built
> it to keep adults wearing vests full of explosives from blowing up school
> busses.  That is called anti-terrorism.

these adult are doing it cause there kids that trow rocks are being
killed,either by hunger or by rubber bullet..

>> bombarding a UN observatory post to help
>> remove possibility of having a witness to
>> wrong doing..that could be called terrorism?
>
> There's no evidence to support such a claim.

do you have any evidence of the inverse?

>> killing civilian in a flash attack on full country
>> cause someone kidnap 2 man, what do you
>> call that?
>
> War.  The Palestinians and the Hezbollah comitted acts of war against
> Israel.  They paid a heavy price for it.  That's what happens when you
> attack people.

yup,thats ok to attack a whole country cause a group of crazy extremist that
live there sent rockets your way...
when a country is dissorganized cause of war and constatnt attack on there
infrastructure,its pretty damn hard for any govt to control extremist group

>> its all a matter of perspective...
>
> True.

but yours is biased by chemo treatment and lack of working neurone..