Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
Ge6dnd-MKeOWeMbYnZ2dnUVZ_tudnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> well,I don't know how you would see it, if tanks would run all over your
>> village with out warning...
>
> Oh I'm sure they had warning and deserved it
>
>> its not because its done by a country army,that's its not terrorism...
>> building a wall,(and forcing you to move cause you live too close to it)
>> prevent some rock throwing kids of doing some wrong,could be seen as a
> form
>> of terrorism
>
> The year before the wall Israel had 96 suicide bombings, after the wall
> they
> had 3, you figure it out
>
>> bombarding a UN observatory post to help remove possibility of having a
>> witness to wrong doing..that could be called terrorism?
>
> Oh is that the reason now? With all the media running around I'd say they
> had plenty of witnesses
>

>> killing civilian in a flash attack on full country cause someone kidnap 2
>> man,what do you call that?
>
> You forgot about the rocket attacks, bombings of Israel before those
> kidnappings, btw they've yet to get those 2 men back from Hezbollah and
> the
> 1 kidnapped a few days before by Hamas
>
>> its all a matter of perspective...
>
> Apparently your's is skewed by an irrational hatred of jews

here's the problem..I don't have nothing against any single Jew or even the
whole Jewish community,outside Israel

I do have something against the Israel govt,and the extremist that live
there(as I do,for the same extremist in Gaza and Lebanon)

for me all of those side deserve,to be kick in the ass...

in fact the laws that prevent people of providing money to terrorist should
also apply to the people that feed the Israel govt..when both side will die
of hunger,not from bullet,the damn craziness of all this will end...