Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

"Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 1163179709.446980.229810@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> >> And you are you a total ass hole just here or in life in general?<
>
> >I prefer the life in general option so I don't waste time switching
> >gears. Don't you get tired changing over from the "All Jews should die!
> >Viva La France even though I really live in Canada" mode to the "Gee I
> >am sorry I am acting this way I am just going through hard times and
> >need some sleep" mode?
>
> One gear,yup that fit the idea i had of you...
> I do switch mood,but one thing i didnt said was kill all the jew,or if i
> said it was to stir the pot of some folks here...and he was looking for
it..

Oh yea you didn't say you'd kill them all you said you'd like to kill one,
Interesting way to stir pots

> I was mad at the isreal govt for killing some innocent folks from
> Montreal,and bombarding a UN observation post..with a Canadian inside

Which was situated by a Hezbolah camp shooting rockets into Israel, if you
want to blame someone blame Kofi for putting them there, they didn't serve
any purpose where they were except to provide unintentional cover for
terrorists