Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

Mark Leuck wrote:
> "Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > > Kind of like a $1.2 Trillion program to prevent teen pregancy using
> fishnet condoms.  :^) <
> >
> > Yes Bill Maher is funny.
>
> Ues in a pretty tasteless kind of way
>
> http://thesuperficial.com/2006/10/bill_maher_makes_fun_of_the_de.html<

Mark I am ultra conservative, but I still have a sense of humor. I
laughed at Clinton jokes. I laughed at Carter jokes. I hated both of
them as Presidents. I laughed at Reagan and Bush Sr. jokes. I loved
both of them. I don't stop laughing at jokes because the butt of them
is a Republican.
Funny is funny regardless of who the President is.

> > The Democrats wouldn't do any better, which shows the sad state of
> > affairs in this country.
> > Too bad Michael Bloomberg won't throw his hat into the Presidential
> > race. He's not beholden to any power brokers, financial supporters, or
> > media agencies. He speaks his mind whether you agree with him or not.
> > He strongly believes in crushing terrorism. He keeps his nose out of
> > our bedrooms, and he has a history of destroying worthless government
> > program
>
> Bloomberg? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! <

As opposed to who? What current Republican do you wish to see elected
in 08, and have you already decided that your vote will be cast for a
Republican? I can assure you there's no current Democrat considering a
run that would get my vote, but I've yet to be floored by anyone the
Republicans are parading out there.
The country is polarized by radicals. We need a conservative leader who
can unite the country again.
If conservative Zell Miller ran for President as a Dem against a
liberal Republican like Lincoln Chafee do you think Republicans would
cross party lines and vote for Zell? Do you think Dems would vote for
Chafee?
We're stuck in a process where billions of dollars are spent trying to
get people to vote for either an elephant or a donkey. It's time to
think outside the box because the choices inside the box are not
looking out for our interests.
I prefer to cast my vote for my country and not circus animals.
The country has been hijacked by morons on both sides spending billions
trying to decide if 2 queers should be allowed to call themselves
husband and husband or Mrs. & Mrs.
We have radicals fighting over what should or shouldn't be allowed on
TV. We're spending billions fighting over placement of Christmas
mangers and Easter Eggs.
While I personally don't believe that GOD intended for two members of
the same sex to wed, and I don't care to see Dennis Franz' ass on my
local TV station, I don't recall asking my local representatives to
waste my money fighting over that when they can't find two nickels to
spend on education or body armor for our troops.
And while I firmly believe that Christianity is under attack by the
left wingers I don't remember asking anyone to spend billions defending
Easter Eggs. I'd bet money if we interviewed Jesus he'd had difficulty
recalling seeing any bunny rabbits handing out chocoalte eggs when he
emerged from the tomb. I'd also imagine Jesus wouldn't be too happy
seeing disabled veterans laying homeless in the streets because this
country has cash to spend on programs that promote painting his mother
out of cow shit, and nothing left for those who fought for our freedom.
But let's look at this from the atheist point of view for a second.
Since they don't believe in GOD wouldn't you imagine it's an even
bigger waste of money in their eyes when they see their local reps
duking it out over whether Jesus or Mohammed should be displayed at the
Town Hall? To them Jesus and Mohammed were ancient rock stars so why
not cast a vote for the Rolling Stones while you're at it?
Wouldn't the atheists get annoyed when there's no money to help the
homeless move from the cardboard box on the sidewalk into a home, but
they see cash flowing left and right to morons worrying about a spotted
owl?
The government has poked it's nose way too far into our business.
The job of the goverment is simple.
Defend the country from attack or imminent attack, maintain the basic
infrastructure of the nation, and keep the hell out of our personal
lives.

Funny thing about the Right wing Christians and Left wing liberals
The religious right has been doing more hammering of bungholes than
discussing the evils of bungholing, and the left wing tree huggers have
been travelling the country in their SUV's, and jet planes with armed
guards talking about gun control, and global warming.

Don't you think it's time the people, and not the special interests,
have a voice in this country again?

End of RHC post part II