Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

> It has nothing to do with Bush since I
> couldn't stand him back in Clintons
> days, he's boring and sarcastic
> regardless of the topic.

Worst of all, his jokes go right over your head.

>> Nope.  You claim it but that isn't so.
>> Then again, you've made unsubstantiated
>> claims into an art form.
>
> Much like you with the economy remarks

You admit it.

>>> And of course since he's an extremely
>>> liberal democrat
>>
>> Most thinking people are.
>
> Yea like Ted Kennedy and John Kerry

Indeed.  Though Ted Kennedy is almost as amoral as a Republican congressman, at least he only goes after adult women.

>> When was the last time your other
>> idol, Rush (the fat, gay drug addict)
>> was nominated for anything other
>> than a lifetime membership in the KKK?
>
> Last I checked they don't give emmy's for radio shows

I did say "nominated for *anything*".  Rush's only claim to fame is his vulgar, hateful, racist drivel.  The absolute best is that
after years of publicly attacking others for drug abuse he got caught doing the exact same thing.  Now we've got Republican
congressman and White House spiritual advisors who (have made themselves rich bashing gays) finally being outed as gay drug addicts.
I can hardly wait for the day they out Cheney.

>> You cite a website where someone calls him a jiminex?  And that proves????
>
> Umm gosh it proves that he's a moron?

Let's see.  Someone makes a website and in it he calls someone you don't like a moron.  So that proves it?  If that argument holds
water you're in deep olson.  Seems to me a certain brainless jackass from Matawan (not mentioning any names) has attacked you on his
hate website more than once.  Does that make you an idiot.  Wait, stop.  Don't answer that.

> BTW it's not the website that matters,
> that was just the first that came up on
> a google search...

I've seen hundreds, maybe thousands of website that claim Bush is a low-grade moron.  Every time he opens his mouth he confirms it.