Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > I wouldn't know, you sound like one
> > of the three viewers his show has
>
> That's it.  There are just 3 people watching his weekly HBO series.  You
sure know your stuf.

> He, heh, heh... :^)

Bill Maher is one of those bitter unfunny people who thinks they are
comedians, his previous show failed in the ratings and the fact he made some
moronic statements. HBO is about the only forum who will have him these days
which isn't saying much. my only  problem is figuring out who the other 2
viewers are, no doubt relatives of yours