Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

Robert L Bass wrote:
> >> Make sense out of spending billions on that
> >> 700 mile fence for a 2100 mile border.
>
> Kind of like a $1.2 Trillion program to prevent teen pregancy using fishnet condoms.  :^) <

Yes Bill Maher is funny.
The Democrats wouldn't do any better, which shows the sad state of
affairs in this country.
Too bad Michael Bloomberg won't throw his hat into the Presidential
race. He's not beholden to any power brokers, financial supporters, or
media agencies. He speaks his mind whether you agree with him or not.
He strongly believes in crushing terrorism. He keeps his nose out of
our bedrooms, and he has a history of destroying worthless government
programs.
He's a social liberal but conservative when it comes to the economy and
defense.
NY residents call him at his house to discuss their issues, and he
never complains about it. He only asks that they respect the time of
day they call, and to not use profanity.
He rides the subway to work, and the only skeletons in his closet are
leftover Halloween decorations.
I'm just sorry he's term limited here in NY because we're losing a good
mayor when he leaves.