Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

Mark Leuck wrote:
> "Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > > Of course if it were Bush who did it you'd
> > > be posting another "Family Values" thread...
> >
> > And if it were Bush who said it, you wouldn't even mention it.
> >
> > BTW, did you see the news report today about the economy slowing down due
> to Republican waste?
>
> Bush would have never said it which is why I wouldn't mention it
>
> BTW, did you notice the booming economy for the past 4 years due to
> Republican tax cuts? <

The tax cuts are great but this administration is borderline liberal
when it comes to spending.
Make sense out of spending billions on that 700 mile fence for a 2100
mile border.
Take a bucket with 9 holes, and only plug 3 of them, then try to sell
it to your neighbor saying it will hold water. Would your neighbor
respect you afterwards?

Our surplus turned into a deficit, and not only due to the war on
terror, but the willy nilly contracts being doled out to friends of
this administration. We could have, and should have ended this war on
terror on September 12th, 2001 with a few well placed nukes. Now we are
stuck spending billions playing military patty cakes with the
terrorists. Shame on this adminstration for putting global opinion
ahead of the safety of American citizens.

The political process in this country has been hijacked by radicals on
both sides, and we are paying the price for it.
We have the likes of Michael Moore, Bill Maher, Alec Baldwin, George
Soros, Ned Lamont, and Michael J Fox for the liberals. On the radical
conservative side we have folks like Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, Rush
Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, and Dick Cheney.

We not only need to enforce separation of church and state but might
want to add a separation of Hollywood and state to the mix. Throw the
UN the hell out of NY too, and immediately extinguish every treaty
signed with any country not willing to join us. We are the biggest dog
on the block and we are letting poodles piss on us. Enough is enough.

Stop bowing before leaders of oil rich countries. Slap the shit out of
them and MAKE them do business with us. Stop spending billions building
homes in Kabul, and Baghdad and start building some affordable housing
here for the handicapped and elderly. Fuck Kabul. Fuck Baghdad. They
lived in caves since the beginning of time. They think a toilet is a
thermal crock pot. Take care of HOME and let the neighbors worry about
their problems.
Stop building schools overseas where people who hate us will learn new
ways to harm us.
They don't appreciate our help anyway. IF we have all of that money for
schools in Iraq and Afghanistan then why the hell don't we have money
for school vouchers here?
Stop spending billions trying to protect countries like South Korea &
Saudi Arabia who don't respect us and start spending those billions to
revamp our immigration system so people won't have to sneak across
borders.
Yes Bush is wasting money left and right. The flip side of the coin is
the liberals would also waste that money but on even more retarded
programs like saving the three nippled Bolivian octopus, and teaching
starving Africans the benefits of dieting.
We need a true conservative in the White House

The special interest groups have way too much influence on our country.
Are they doing it because there's something in it for them financially,
or are they just concerned citizens?
Everyone wants to dip in the trough of Pork Barrel spending.
The Bush Administration should be ashamed of themselves for hoodwinking
true conservatives into believing they would be a conservative
administration.

Every citizen of this country should immediately beg GOD to reincarnate
Barry Goldwater and Ronald Reagan so we can return to the path of
superiority and not medicocrity.