Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

<emankato1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> The example you used "someone broke into your house" is irrelevant.
> When someone breaks into your house he invades your privacy. Hard
> working immigrants don't.
>
> How about humanity? Think about them as Human Beings instead of Illegal
> Immigrants. They have already gone thru a lot of shit, they put their
> lives on the line before they reached this land, now you want to deport
> them to make their lives even worse?

Oh cry me a river

> that's exactly the same thing
> territorial animals do to those who invade their territories. Give them
> a break!

Tell you what, I'll come over and move in and we'll see just how much you
like that. your argument is absurd, ever thought that by putting up a fence
Mexico might be inclined to start fixing their own problems? They have the
resources yet are one of the most corrupt governments in the western
hemisphere.

> Did you know that it is extremely difficult to come into the USA
> legally? Those who broke in illegally had no chance in hell to get a
> work VISA. That's why they tried the other way.

Gee I wonder why they coudn't get a work visa

> The only thing I agree with is that America should secure the borders
> but let the illegal immigrants that are already here be Americans.
> Using your example; nobody leaves their house door wide open to
> strangers, and no company will insure your house if you have no doors.

But using your examples we shouldn't even secure the borders, why do that
and keep out more hard working people who went through a lot of shit getting
here?