Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > It helps when you don't cut what I said
>
> If you'd said something true and useful I'd not have snipped it.
>
> > "Bill Maher is one of those bitter unfunny
> > people who thinks they are comedians...
>
> He's actually a very funny character.  You call him bitter because he
points out the stupidity of your household god, George W.
> Bush.

It has nothing to do with Bush since I couldn't stand him back in Clintons
days, he's boring and sarcastic regardless of the topic.

> > his previous show failed in the ratings
> > and the fact he made some moronic
> > statements. "
> >
> > While his show previously did have decent
> > ratings it was quickly tanking before he
> > made his statements
>
> Nope.  You claim it but that isn't so.  Then again, you've made
unsubstantiated claims into an art form.

Much like you with the economy remarks

> >> HBO is the ideal venue for somone who
> >> refuses to pull any punches.  Maher isn't
> >> afraid to poke fun at Democrats and
> >> Republicans alike.  It's just that the
> >> Republicans have been giving him so
> >> much more material lately.
> >
> > And of course since he's an extremely
> > liberal democrat
>
> Most thinking people are.

Yea like Ted Kennedy and John Kerry

> > Yea he sure is a funny guy
>
> He's been nominayted for an Emmy award for his humor.

So's everyone else on TV, what amazes me is he's not won one like everyone
else on TV

> When was the last time your other idol, Rush (the fat, gay drug addict)
was
> nominated for anything other than a lifetime membership in the KKK?

Last I checked they don't give emmy's for radio shows

> > http://thesuperficial.com/2006/10/bill_maher_makes_fun_of_the_de.html
>
> You cite a website where someone calls him a jiminex?  And that proves????

Umm gosh it proves that he's a moron? BTW it's not the website that matters,
that was just the first that came up on a google search