Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

> It helps when you don't cut what I said

If you'd said something true and useful I'd not have snipped it.

> "Bill Maher is one of those bitter unfunny
> people who thinks they are comedians...

He's actually a very funny character.  You call him bitter because he points out the stupidity of your household god, George W.
Bush.

> his previous show failed in the ratings
> and the fact he made some moronic
> statements. "
>
> While his show previously did have decent
> ratings it was quickly tanking before he
> made his statements

Nope.  You claim it but that isn't so.  Then again, you've made unsubstantiated claims into an art form.

>>> HBO is about the only forum who will
>>> have him these days...
>>
>> HBO is the ideal venue for somone who
>> refuses to pull any punches.  Maher isn't
>> afraid to poke fun at Democrats and
>> Republicans alike.  It's just that the
>> Republicans have been giving him so
>> much more material lately.
>
> And of course since he's an extremely
> liberal democrat

Most thinking people are.

> Yea he sure is a funny guy

He's been nominayted for an Emmy award for his humor.  When was the last time your other idol, Rush (the fat, gay drug addict) was
nominated for anything other than a lifetime membership in the KKK?

> http://thesuperficial.com/2006/10/bill_maher_makes_fun_of_the_de.html

You cite a website where someone calls him a jiminex?  And that proves????