Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

"Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> The country is polarized by radicals. We need a conservative leader who
> can unite the country again.

Who are the radicals Tom? Seems to me they mostly come from the left. You
are a fool to think nominating ANYONE from the right will calm these morons
you speak of.

> If conservative Zell Miller ran for President as a Dem against a
> liberal Republican like Lincoln Chafee do you think Republicans would
> cross party lines and vote for Zell?

I like Zell too but it all depends on who's running as the republican

> Do you think Dems would vote for
> Chafee?

Well he IS after all a republican in name only, it wouldn't bother me much
if he got spanked tuesday

> We're stuck in a process where billions of dollars are spent trying to
> get people to vote for either an elephant or a donkey. It's time to
> think outside the box because the choices inside the box are not
> looking out for our interests.

And yet you can only seem to think of Republicans and Democrats to do it

> I prefer to cast my vote for my country and not circus animals.

I don't see any circus animals running

> The country has been hijacked by morons on both sides spending billions
> trying to decide if 2 queers should be allowed to call themselves
> husband and husband or Mrs. & Mrs.

You sound like RLB here

> We have radicals fighting over what should or shouldn't be allowed on
> TV. We're spending billions fighting over placement of Christmas
> mangers and Easter Eggs.

Yea and who's against that Tom? Hello?

> While I personally don't believe that GOD intended for two members of
> the same sex to wed, and I don't care to see Dennis Franz' ass on my
> local TV station,

The difference is you can choose not to see Denis Franz's ass whereas you
can't stop gays from marrying once the law is implemented.

> I don't recall asking my local representatives to
> waste my money fighting over that when they can't find two nickels to
> spend on education or body armor for our troops.

I see you swallowed the whole body armor bullshit, you seem to believe a lot
of it coming from the left even tho you consider yourself "ultra
conservative"