Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

Mark Leuck wrote:
> "Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
> > The country is polarized by radicals. We need a conservative leader who
> > can unite the country again.
>
> Who are the radicals Tom? Seems to me they mostly come from the left. You
> are a fool to think nominating ANYONE from the right will calm these morons
> you speak of. <

If you don't think people like Ann Coulter, Bill Maher, Rush Limbaugh,
George Soros, and Michael Moore are radicals then who is a radical in
your opinion?

> > If conservative Zell Miller ran for President as a Dem against a
> > liberal Republican like Lincoln Chafee do you think Republicans would
> > cross party lines and vote for Zell?
>
> I like Zell too but it all depends on who's running as the republican<

The republicans will trot out the usual suspects and the dems will
nominate Satan's spawn.

> > Do you think Dems would vote for
> > Chafee?
>
> Well he IS after all a republican in name only, it wouldn't bother me much
> if he got spanked tuesday<

It wouldn't bother me if every candidate in every contest suddenly
dropped out on Monday either. They are all crooks.

> > We're stuck in a process where billions of dollars are spent trying to
> > get people to vote for either an elephant or a donkey. It's time to
> > think outside the box because the choices inside the box are not
> > looking out for our interests.
>
> And yet you can only seem to think of Republicans and Democrats to do it<

Huh? Neither of those parties has anyone looking out for us.

> > I prefer to cast my vote for my country and not circus animals.
>
> I don't see any circus animals running<

Sure you do.

> > The country has been hijacked by morons on both sides spending billions
> > trying to decide if 2 queers should be allowed to call themselves
> > husband and husband or Mrs. & Mrs.
>
> You sound like RLB here<

No I sound like somebody who really doesn't care one way or the other
about what queers do, just like how I don't care to spend money on
abortion clinics. We're too busy trying to decide if GOD wants queers
to marry, and less time making sure our senior citizens don't get
frozen meals from the Meals on Wheels program.
We're spending money to finance the murder of innocent babies and even
more keeping convicted child predators alive. Something is pretty
fucked up there wouldn't you agree?
You are missing my point across the board. Leave the moral battles to
GOD since HE is the one in charge of that stuff and stop spending my
money for programs that we have no business financing.

> > We have radicals fighting over what should or shouldn't be allowed on
> > TV. We're spending billions fighting over placement of Christmas
> > mangers and Easter Eggs.
>
> Yea and who's against that Tom? Hello?<

The lefties are against it, Mark. The ACLU is against it. The people
trying to destroy our country are against it, and WE ARE PAYING FOR IT!

> > While I personally don't believe that GOD intended for two members of
> > the same sex to wed, and I don't care to see Dennis Franz' ass on my
> > local TV station,
>
> The difference is you can choose not to see Denis Franz's ass whereas you
> can't stop gays from marrying once the law is implemented.<

Who fucking cares if they marry each other? For the love of GOD if
every rump ranger in this country was married tomorrow their would be
nothing different than how things are today.
The founding fathers must be rolling in their graves seeing billions
being spent by both sides trying to decide whether queers can legally
marry.
Who is for it? Again the same lefty clowns like the ACLU but when those
opposing it are busted smooching pickles themselves it becomes a joke.

> > I don't recall asking my local representatives to
> > waste my money fighting over that when they can't find two nickels to
> > spend on education or body armor for our troops.
>
> I see you swallowed the whole body armor bullshit, you seem to believe a lot
> of it coming from the left even tho you consider yourself "ultra
> conservative" <

I just came from the VA hospital and saw results of "body armor". The
Dems lie about troops not being issued body armor, and the death toll
shows the body armor being issued doesn't work as well as it COULD. How
can it get any better? Spend some money researching more affective body
armor and less money on investigating who is sucking who's dick.
In fact stop issuing the shit completely, withdraw the troops tomorrow,
and nuke the whole damn Middle East so we can end this wasting lives
and cash when we have the resources to avoid that.
So how about it? Which of our so-called leaders has the balls to do
what should be done to spare American casualties at the expense of
public opinion?
Kids die every single day because the poll numbers say throwing a nuke
would cost people an election.
Our kids should have to get shot by some terrorist assclown when we
have the ability to turn that country into a glow in the dark sandbox?
Now who is the liberal? Clinton didn't do it. Bush didn't do it.  Gore,
Kerry, and Hillary wouldn't do it. McCain, Rudy G., Jebb Bush, Howard
Dean, and anyone else who is toying or has toyed with the notion they'd
be great for this country wouldn't do it either.
Special interest goofballs in charge of killing our kids.
I should have to pay $4 for a gallon of gas because Karl Rove decided
ending this war with nukes would cost House seats?
It makes me want to puke when I see politicians at funerals for our
troops and how brave Johnny was when if the government did it's job
Johnny wouldn't be dead.
It makes me puke when goofballs like Cindy Sheehan are paraded around
denouncing the kids who died because their country doesn't have the
balls to do the right thing.
So yes I have a real big problem with Democrats and Republicans, and I
believe anyone who doesn't have a problem with our kids dying rather
than the kids of our enemies is anti-American.
Go pull the lever on Tuesday for either an elephant guy or a donkey guy
because you've been sold that one side is always right and the other
side is always wrong. Tunnel vision when politics is involved is a very
dangerous view to have.
You might want to readjust your belief that you are a conservative.
Conservatism as it is practiced today is radicalism just like
liberalism.