Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

"G. Morgan" <alarmpro@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Sun, 5 Nov 2006 18:10:43 -0600, "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>

> >"G. Morgan" <alarmpro@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> >> What about Barack Obama?  He seems like a candidate that could make
> >> GOP's cross party lines.
> >
> >He's the same old liberal package with a pretty face, just like Hillary
> >

> If you think his face is pretty, well.. that's you're own personal
> thing.
>

> I think he has the appeal to bridge the gap between dems and gop's
> with a fantastic independent appeal.

Why? Because he talks a good game? With the little experience in high public
office he has you have no idea what his real opinions are and to get
ANYWHERE within the democratic party he'll have to change everything that
appeals to people like you