Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

On Sun, 5 Nov 2006 18:10:43 -0600, "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>"G. Morgan" <alarmpro@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> On 5 Nov 2006 15:50:41 -0800, "Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >I can assure you there's no current Democrat considering a
>> >run that would get my vote, but I've yet to be floored by anyone the
>> >Republicans are parading out there.
>> >The country is polarized by radicals. We need a conservative leader who
>> >can unite the country again.
>>

>> What about Barack Obama?  He seems like a candidate that could make
>> GOP's cross party lines.
>
>He's the same old liberal package with a pretty face, just like Hillary

If you think his face is pretty, well.. that's you're own personal
thing.

I think he has the appeal to bridge the gap between dems and gop's
with a fantastic independent appeal.

--

-Graham
(remove the double e's to email)