Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

Who would not be very friendly with you,since she said yes to you,she
gain,US citizenship,will inherit soon,and will be able to bring all the rest
of the clan to USA!

she will also receive a paid house if you planned your insurance
correctly....many 3rd world country woman would live with an ass for a few
year for all that..

news: Wa2dncf0z8ZbSs7YnZ2dnUVZ_vydnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx