Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

"Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
1163179709.446980.229810@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>> And you are you a total ass hole just here or in life in general?<

>I prefer the life in general option so I don't waste time switching
>gears. Don't you get tired changing over from the "All Jews should die!
>Viva La France even though I really live in Canada" mode to the "Gee I
>am sorry I am acting this way I am just going through hard times and
>need some sleep" mode?

One gear,yup that fit the idea i had of you...
I do switch mood,but one thing i didnt said was kill all the jew,or if i
said it was to stir the pot of some folks here...and he was looking for it..

I was mad at the isreal govt for killing some innocent folks from
Montreal,and bombarding a UN observation post..with a Canadian inside

I went on the France case you stated that french were lazy bastard,and since
i speak french and that our so loved anglo-canadian called us frogs i was
kind of upset by it...of course you continued with your triad and even if i
did pointed some ggods about the french you still keep on your narow sighted
position(prooving your one gear attitude) this said i do come froma french
army men that got here in 1665,if he was a lazy bastard he did manage to
build a great family and develop his land cause we still have it in the
family since then (not me but other of his sibblings...)and a lot more got
glued to it....

lets just say that is i would fill the place here sentence like that: All
american woman are fat bitch's ...i am sure some of you would be
offended,then if i would had: there like that cause there man cant have
anything better anyway...now you would be on my case...
but i am not saying that.... i know that some american woman are real fat
bitch,but not all of them,same for there man,some do deserve better then
that....do you have the point taken there? I am not a lazy bastard ,nor you
are you a fat bitch lover....

and as you can see been posting here at different time late at night and
early in the morning..yup cause i do worry for my mom that is sick,samething
as bAss have,and i do help her,but as i said i an earlier post she didnt do
anything to have such illness,and life is a fucking bitch....

>> what's wrong with the link?,he did told me I didn't had a wife or could
>> not
>> even approach a naked woman unless I go to a strip bar,if that's not
>> provoking something about my wife,what it could be?<

>Well "what it could be" is antagonistic posting. By all means continue
>fighting with each other and add more people to the fray. It's very
>entertaining.

thanks will do,i just love to stir his pot from time to time,he do deserve
it,too bad you dont like it as much as i do..

>> you can note that I did told him after the fact that I didn't had to go
>> to a
>> 3rd world country to find a wife,like some here do...

>"I did told him"? Your translator is just as bad as mine.
>3rd world country like France?
>Do you have any currency from those proud Vichy France days? Was it
>printed with yellow ink?

go on,just proove to us all how narrow you can be...
they didnt help you and your misary of a president to invade a country that
was not a real concern,and now you cant fight as you should real treats like
north corea and iran,they made the good choice you didnt,hard to admit....

>> But now that you got in the discussion,how's your wife? <

>My wife is a pain in the ass. I'll ship her to you in parts if you
>want.

no thanks i do have my wife here in one part and i dont need your trouble...
;-)
>Then again you being "French" would cause tremendous confusion when you

>unpack that mystery object called the SPINE.

A spine? what the french had to say to mighty USA,NO...i know this
thing....too bad you dont understand its real uses..

>But speaking of my wife I thought she was the only one who could
>justify starting a fight today over something she thought I said over a
>year ago even though I didn't say it.

he asked when he said it,i just provided the link...
i went on him not because of what he said a year ago,i went on him cause he
deserve it,thats all,the nake woman allusion had nothing to do about it,he
acted like he never did anything in his life...had to tell him...

>Now back to my question.
>Are you a Newfie by origin, or just practice their ways?

I am not acting like that by origin,I only act like that when I speak with
you know I am use to lower my self at the level to whom I communicate
with....