Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

"Roland Moore" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
stS5h.11136$rG.10264@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> No I suspect nothing is normal about Texans to a French Canadian. I was
> taking one (with the French accent and all named Andre) back to the
> airport just a couple of days ago. It was the first time he had been that
> far south.

Well, not everyone travel a lot..

> Yes it was your buddies that have their company about 45 minutes from you.

do you care to tell me what company he was working for?

> could tell he was a bit weirded out just to be here. Then we started to
> talk about guns. I guess where you live they really crack down on having
> weapons. Here nearly anyone can get a concealed carry permit. He thought
> we were pulling his leg. The guy driving said "its no joke, there is one
> right here" and you'd have thought there was a rattlesnake next to him! He
> got nervous, sweaty palms, the whole nine yards.

I use to play a lot with gun,and I have a riffle,and love to shoot at target
from time to time...
like i told here before the most bad ass hanggun i played with was a .44
countender...
with home made ammo this thing can break your tumb if you hold it with only
one hand...

> We're just uncivilized wild ass Texans and I hope that is weird enough for
> you. There are plenty of those "boycott France" bumper stickers here if
> you need one. Most folks here hate the French, and love to say it, but
> they'd never shoot you just for being French. Why waste a perfectly good
> bullet? They might take you to the border at Laredo, get you good and
> drunk, and teach you some spanish like "Yo odio los Mexicanos" which means
> "Je déteste le Mexicains". The Mexicans would  in turn would reply ""que
> mueran los gringos" or you might say "le mort personnes blanches". Which
> by the way is part of a popular "grito" or shout that occurs around here
> on May 5th and September 16. Just brotherly love in action.

Your way of life is VERY different then what we do here,we have a lot more
tolerance,and respect for other poeple till of course they act like
jerks,then we turn as bad as you,very easily....;-) just ask our friend on
the west bank of the Outaouais river ;-)