Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:56:28 -0500, "Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Your way of life is VERY different then what we do here,we have a lot more
>tolerance,and respect for other poeple till of course they act like
>jerks,then we turn as bad as you,very easily....;-) just ask our friend on
>the west bank of the Outaouais river ;-)

I just had 2 paragraphs written in response to you, but I'm not going
to post it.  I'll just summarize by saying your posts of late have
nothing to do with 'tolerance' nor 'respect',  especially concerning
your anti-Semite remarks.

--

You know, it's the old glass box at the
At the gas station,

It's-

And it's all these arms are going down in there,
And so you keep dropping it
And picking it up again and moving it,

But-

Some of you are probably too young to remember those
Those glass boxes,

But-

But they used to have them
At all the gas stations
When I was a kid.

Dec. 6, 2001, Department of Defense news briefing - (Donald Rumsfeld)

- Graham

(remove the double e's to email)