Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

"they were shooting with there eyes closed, shitting in there pants...."

I guess it takes another Frenchman to recognize standard French Army small
arms combat training techniques in action.

Is it the sound of the blanks firing or the odor that is meant to bother the
enemy?
It has got to be the sound, the enemy already knows the French stink. It
must really put fear into the enemy when the enemy hears the French war cry
of all those thousands voices saying at once "Je me rends"