Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

I don't know that I would call anyone in today's Israeli government acting
like a terrorist. I'd say that the Israeli military has developed to the
point where all conflicts with the Palestinian Arabs now fall into the
asymmetrical warfare category. Arabs throwing rocks to fight against tanks.
Boy that is a real nail bitter to see who is going to win there. That might
make the acts of the Israeli military look like terror to some, but only the
Arabs with their limited military options to oppose Israel have been reduced
to the actual acts of terrorism as a strategy. That is an important
distinction. Terrorism was practiced by some Jews during the start of the
state of Israel no doubt, but at no time has the state of Israel itself had
a policy supporting terrorism in any form. I'd say the Arabs now have a good
ass kicking machine to play with. Any time the Arabs want they can turn it
on and back their own butts into the machine (Israel provides for free) and
get their asses kicked for as long as they like. To me that's not being a
victim of terrorism at the hands of the Israel, that is more like Arab
masochism.