Re: More VOIP/Digital Voice

I am surprised she said anything about it! You know she hasn't said much to
anyone since May 30, 1989, but she did say if she could she'd try to figure
out a way to communicate from the other side. That must have been a lot of
hard shoveling though, that ground is really packed. Well I hope you buried
her back in the same spot after you dug her up. I don't want to have to buy
a metal detector to find her again when I visit. After all these years she
probably isn't much to look at, but she was a good mom, and I still miss her
a lot. In any case it is nice to know she has a new pall, I mean pal, to
talk to now. So do you stay at the cemetery too or just a regualr visitor?