Re: More VOIP/Digital Voice

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:wZqdnfCNV-7Z0efYnZ2dnUVZ_qmpnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > were talking about single kp for a
> > remote partition. [try to keep up]
>
> You're just being argumentative.  We both know you're wrong.  You tried to
compare a Caddx unit favorably to a far superior Napco
> system.  That won't work no matter how you pretend not to understand what
I said.

Not really, going by the pricing on your store

Caddx NX-8e 192-Zone fastpack with NX-148e alpha keypad $213 + NX2216E
16-Zone expander for $64, total = $277

Napco 9600 96-Zone panel $234 + RPiCAe2 alpha keypad with 4-zone expander =
$108, total $312

The Caddx panel is cheaper
Double the zones (192 to 96)
Far easier to keypad program
Has better download software
More choices in expansion modules
Can connect more keypads (32 to 15)
More choices in keypad models (You don't have to worry about mixing RP and K
with Caddx)
More than double the output current capability (2A compared to 750ma)
Better Contact ID/SIA reporting capability