Re: More VOIP/Digital Voice

> so does networx

Really?  And the Caddx (Networx) part number for the keypad with built-in 4-zone expander is???

The point is that with Napco you have a choice.  You can use a power supply, zone expander and programmable relay outputs per
partition OR just use an RP1-CAe2 keypad with built-in four zone expander.  With Caddx you have to use a separate expander, cabinet
and keypad per partition.  I like the flexibility that Napco offers.  I also prefer the way they respond when I need them.  GE is
*s-l-o-w".  In fact, GE now says they process new orders 2 days after receiving them and average shipping delay days after that, not
including the time it takes them to drop ship to my customers.

Don't misread me on this.  I like a lot of GE Security's products and I sell lots of them.  But they need to take a cue from some of
the smaller manufacturers when it comes to customer service.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics