Re: More VOIP/Digital Voice

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4htdh.430950$5R2.368572@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Robert L Bass wrote:
>
>> In my own church in CT I did the same thing though we only had one out
>> building which was first used as office space but has since been
>> converted to storage.  The building, which had a single conduit for data
>> cabling, was about 700 feet from the main building.  I put an RP1-CAe2 in
>> there along with a small Altronix power supply, a stand-alone siren and a
>> Napco programmable relay board.  We could have installed a separate
>> system for less money but I wanted the ability to arm it from the front
>> building.
>

> Ah...  You mean from the keypad that read:  "Attention Burglar! Go ahead,
> make my day."

I don't think you have ever used a Caddx 8E remote expansion Robert.  Its
more like a complete panel in itself as far as connectivity, power supply,
siren outputs, zones, etc...Far superior for a distributed
commercial/industrial system to the P9600 w/ EZMs or RP1CAe series keypads.
Increased, battery to cover that module, additional load capacity for that
module, full supervison unlike piggy backing an extra PS onto a Napco panel.
Napco is good stuff, but for big systems this is way better.

I've got a couple 9600s in the field that I wish I had these in instead.

--
Sincerly,
The guy who makes the final decision on who we buy from.

The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner
849 S Ave C
Yuma, Az 85364