Re: Ademco Vista Programming

> Then I take it you have no problems with people publicly posting logins to
> secure websites then?
I said I don't have enough information to refute or support Bass' logic for
doing so. I didn't post the login and said previously I would choose not to
do it.
>Ask him why he doesn't post Napco or DSC's site logins.
I don't know that he does or doesn't post those logins. I have not been here
long enough to know. I suspect that if Bass doesn't post the logins to those
other sites like Napco or DSC it may be because those sites have individual
web login user names rather than common ones, and perhaps individual logins
that get posted may get removed.
I suspect you may know the answer already so why not just tell us?