Re: Ademco Vista Programming

I am not avoiding it. It seems that most everyone here has been talking to
Bass or about Bass for along time and to date nothing has seemed to
influence him one way or another. Me adding my 2 cents is unlikely to make
any difference. I took note of Jim's comments. Agreeing with Jim on one
point doesn't take me down the road to wishing any harm on Bass. Having just
buried my friend from a slow terrible unfair death last week I see no reason
to support or condemn any side here. I have no ability to control others in
any way and no desire to. It is enough for me to tend to the details of my
own life. If Bass wants to know what I think of his methods I suspect he
will ask me. If Jim wants to know I can say it is something I would not
choose to do.