Re: Ademco Vista Programming

>I am not avoiding it. It seems that most everyone here has been talking to Bass or about Bass for along time and to date nothing
>has seemed to influence him one way or another. Me adding my 2 cents is unlikely to make any difference. I took note of Jim's
>comments. Agreeing with Jim on one point doesn't take me down the road to wishing any harm on Bass. Having just buried my friend
>from a slow terrible unfair death last week I see no reason to support or condemn any side here. I have no ability to control
>others in any way and no desire to. It is enough for me to tend to the details of my own life. If Bass wants to know what I think
>of his methods I suspect he will ask me. If Jim wants to know I can say it is something I would not choose to do.

We all have different approaches to this business, Roland.  I give DIY clients access to all the manuals they need *because* they
need them.  You service your own installations so your clients don't need them.  It is therefore quite reasonable (IMO) that we make
different choices in this regard.

Leuck is just trying to stir up more trouble.  Jiminex has more problems than I do.  His "cancer" isn't the physical type.  That's
sad actually.  As I've said before, I don't like him (or Leuck) but I have no room for hatred.

'Nuff said?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass