Re: Ademco Vista Programming

Robert L Bass wrote:
> We all have different approaches to this business, Roland.

And your approach is to diparage alarm installation companies and abuse
people in the process.

> I give DIY clients access to all the manuals they need *because* they
> need them.

Yep, and you've got exactly what you "needed" all along.

>You service your own installations so your clients don't need them.  It is therefore quite reasonable (IMO) that we make different choices in this regard.

And your choice is to scorn the installation trade.

> Leuck is just trying to stir up more trouble.  Jiminex has more problems than I do.  His "cancer" isn't the physical type.

You're right. The CANCER is YOU!

 That's
> sad actually.  As I've said before, I don't like him (or Leuck) but I have no room for hatred.

You have no room for it because everyone else that you come in contact
with has so much of it
for you, there isn't any left. But you ought to try it. It's really
great to see someone like you get
so much of what you deserve.

> 'Nuff said?

Yep and I'm gonna just keep right on sayin it till you're in your
grave.