Re: Ademco Vista Programming

>I have never read a post where Bass says
> he doesn't like Ademco...

Years ago I didn't like their panels.  I never liked their old 5700 series wireless.  Over time they have improved and I've learned
more.  Now they're a significant part of my business.

> ...what the company did to him.

I have nothing against Ademco / Honeywell.  I do more business with Honeywell than most of these guys put together.

> Have you ever programed a Vista 250
> FB with over 200 points?

Heh, heh, heh... :^)

> Frankly in the scheme of things it is hard for me
> to get excited about Bass' posting showing
> Honeywell doing another stupid thing by not
> securing their site...

It's just a red herring.  These guys couldn't care less about Honeywell's password.  It's just an excuse to try to pick another
fight.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass