Re: Ademco Vista Programming

"Roland Moore" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:WzMdh.17216$_H5.13117@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I have never read a post where Bass says he doesn't like Ademco.

Remember you were the one who said you haven't been here very long

> But if he
> really doesn't like Ademco products, why does he sell it?

Same reason he sells carpet snakes, it's inventory of the distributor he
uses

> If he doesn't like
> Ademco (Honeywell) because of the product itself and not what the company
> did to him to make him mad at them, then that shows he has some good sense
> in my book.

He doesn't know enough about the product to know if it's good or bad

> Are you kidding me about Ademco? I have seen guys pull working Ademco
panels
> just to take them out for target practice. For real!

Sure you have

> Any panel can be installed improperly. Why increase that chance by having
> goofy designs, fake product claims, poor documentation and support.
Frankly
> in the scheme of things it is hard for me to get excited about Bass'
posting
> showing Honeywell doing another stupid thing by not securing their site.

Of course! therefore it's okay then to post any proprietary information
available, you two deserve each other

> If
> you are trying to interest me in blaming Bass for Honeywell's laziness and
> stupidity I can say that is not what I choose to do.

As I said before, you either missed what Jim said or chose to gloss over it,
its obvious now the latter is the case