Re: Ademco Vista Programming

>> Are you kidding me about Ademco? I have seen guys pull working Ademco
>> panels  just to take them out for target practice. For real!
> Sure you have.
Shooting alarm panels may seem strange in your neck of the woods but some
guys here really like guns and target practice. If you hate a particular
brand of panel, why not blast it? The ones I was talking about were Ademco
1023 and Ademco 4080 units. We used to have pictures around the shop before
the days of digital photos. Wasn't that much to look at. Just a can with a
hole in the middle of it. I'll see if I can find them. I think there are
some 4150 and/or Vector 2000 that are going to the firing squad next if they
haven't found there way to the dumpster already.

>Of course! therefore it's okay then to post any proprietary information
> >available,
I never said it was okay to do and I didn't do it. You can get the same
information almost anywhere with Google and no password. How about these
guys then? http://alpinealarms.com/install_manuals/. There are many others.

>you two deserve each other.
I tried. I still keep his picture in my wallet. It didn't work out. He
snores too loud and his feet are way too cold. He'd takes off for months at
a time to Brazil and just forget me! (sniff...SOB). I think he had someone
else there besides me! Thanks for reminding me of my painful
breakup...(whimper). Kind of makes me feel like the last scene in "Gone With
The Wind". I need a good cry. Anyone have Richard Simmons' number?