Re: Ademco Vista Programming

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:YPedna58mrLpMOjYnZ2dnUVZ_r-dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >I am not avoiding it. It seems that most everyone here has been talking
to Bass or about Bass for along time and to date nothing
> >has seemed to influence him one way or another. Me adding my 2 cents is
unlikely to make any difference. I took note of Jim's
> >comments. Agreeing with Jim on one point doesn't take me down the road to
wishing any harm on Bass. Having just buried my friend
> >from a slow terrible unfair death last week I see no reason to support or
condemn any side here. I have no ability to control
> >others in any way and no desire to. It is enough for me to tend to the
details of my own life. If Bass wants to know what I think
> >of his methods I suspect he will ask me. If Jim wants to know I can say
it is something I would not choose to do.

> We all have different approaches to this business, Roland.  I give DIY
clients access to all the manuals they need *because* they
> need them.  You service your own installations so your clients don't need
them.  It is therefore quite reasonable (IMO) that we make
> different choices in this regard.
>
> Leuck is just trying to stir up more trouble.  Jiminex has more problems
than I do.  His "cancer" isn't the physical type.  That's
> sad actually.  As I've said before, I don't like him (or Leuck) but I have
no room for hatred.

You started to trouble posting access codes to secure websites, now you
choose to blame others because they reacted.

Anything for a buck