Re: ADT may come knocking...

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 16:52:07 -0800, "alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>"J. @netscape.net>" <jsloud2001<removeme> wrote in message
>> I actually offered a couple words of advice.  There's a big difference
>> between calling his website a craphole (all links are 404) and him
>> describing ADT as "automatic death trap."  That's blatant libel
>
>snip
>
>it's his opinion.
>I think ADT sucks too, sue me.

No, saying ADT sucks is your opinion.  One I happen to  hold about
half the time as well, perhaps for different reasons though.  Calling
ADT and "automatic death trap" is something different entirely.  It's
not much different then me taking out an ad in your local paper and
saying that an installation you performed last week killed 15 people
due to your incompetence.  It's untrue, demonstrates malice, and has
the potential to affect your reputation, and more importantly, your
income potential.