Re: ADT may come knocking...

Some of those links do not work due to the fact that I am working on the
website. I don't know why you anyone should feel its a problem where I
advertise or how I do a website. Its pretty sad no one can state an opinion
on this news group with out people lashing out. I have never made any bad
comments about anyone on this group. I have shown my dis like for ADT.
That's pointing out a company. Not one person. I'm sorry that I'm not super
fast and have a fancy website like some might have on here.. But I host the
site myself, and I design it myself. I don't know much about website design.
so it is what it is..  I'm glad when someone goggled the site, it came up in
at least someone's listing.. Again, I will advertise in any market if I
think its going to keep the coins coming in.. I guess I was wrong when I
thought I could use this news group as a place to connect with other alarm
dealers around the world.. Oh well.. My mistake.

Matthew

www.armor-security.com