Re: ADT may come knocking...

Matthew,

Several people did make good points.  While building a website it's best not to display any non-functioning links.  Either "gray"
them out and kill the <a href> tag or simply remove them from the page until you build the content.  Your work will appear more
professional that way.

Also, on the home page I notice a number of "?" characters.  These usually appear when you include in your HTML non-standard ASCII
characters, such as the Copyright and trademark symbols.  If you're using those, replace them with &copy; and &trade; or whatever.

I've built one of the largest online sites selling alarms and home automation systems on the web.  You might want to browse it a bit
for some design ideas.  I get excellent traffic and customers frequently compliment me on the layout.  In this newsgroup I don't
look for encouragement or assistance though.  Most of the participants just hang around shooting the olson.

> Oh well.. My mistake...

Not necessarily.

--

Regards,