Re: DSC 832

> I have not used any of the resistor supplied.

Please refer to the schematic diagram of the circuit board in the installation manual.  You'll notice that in each sensing loop
(zone) there is an EOL resistor shownb in series with the circuit.  The easiest place to place the resistor in a motion sensor zone
is inside the sensor.  Leave the + and - 12BDC wires as they are.  Remove one of the wires from the alarm relay output of the
sensor.  Solder the wire to one end of the resistor.  Attach the other end of the resistor to the screw terminal from which you
removed the wire.

In the control panel attach the remaining resistors across the screw terminals of remaining (unused) zones.

If you need help programming the system, give me a call.  I'll explain the procedure.  It's not difficult but you need to follow the
programming instructions in the manual.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass