Re: ADT may come knocking...

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 17:23:09 -0600, "Matthew Stanley"
<armorsecsys@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Please go with anyone other then ADT. I have used ADT "Automated Death
>Trap'' services before I got in the alarm biz.. they are awful. PLEASE. I
>Beg of you! Choose another alarm company...  Since your located in Kansas
>City, MO, you should be able to find a local alarm company or someone close
>to you to give you better service.. What are you paying a month for your
>lease/monitoring? You could have a new panel and a few motions installed
>probably under 400.00 with month to month monitoring for only 16.00 a month.
>that's what I charge most of my commercial customers...Anyone can do better
>then ADT......
>

>Matthew
>Armor Security Systems
>www.armor-security.com

You're likely driving customers away with that craphole website in
your sig.  You might want to remove th hyperlink until you come up
with something better.  Also, be careful what you say online and then
sign your name to.  You never know who may be watching.