Re: ADT may come knocking...

On Dec 4, 5:23 pm, "Matthew Stanley" <armorsec...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*****
Please go with anyone other then ADT. I have used ADT "Automated Death
Trap'' services before I got in the alarm biz.. they are awful. PLEASE.
I Beg of you! Choose another alarm company...  Since your located in
Kansas City, MO, you should be able to find a local alarm company or
someone close to you to give you better service.. What are you paying a
month for your lease/monitoring? You could have a new panel and a few
motions installed probably under 400.00 with month to month monitoring
for only 16.00 a month. that's what I charge most of my commercial
customers...Anyone can do better then ADT......
*****

Well, that's what led me to start this thread.  We won't be using ADT
(although my idea of using them briefly while arranging another install
seems to have ruffled some feathers).  I am waiting for a return call
from a local company that bid on a home system for me a few years ago.
They have a good reputation here and seem to have many commercial
clients.

http://www.atronicalarms.com/

I'm hoping your ballpark on the install is correct, because that is
what I have figured.  I think the previous owner was paying either 30
or 40 dollars a month for monitoring, and I'm assuming we can get it
for less than $20.

Thanks for the advice...

Chad Speer
Kansas City, MO