Re: ADT may come knocking...

J.           <jsloud2001<removeme>@netscape.net> writes:

> No, saying ADT sucks is your opinion.  One I happen to  hold about
> half the time as well, perhaps for different reasons though.  Calling
> ADT and "automatic death trap" is something different entirely.

You're right--it is different.  Calling ADT "automatic death trap" is
a LOT more entertaining!  It's only libelous to those without a sense
of humor.  Unless of course you feel like "death trap" has such a
defined meaning that a court of law would actually hear a case of
libel based on a joke.

And by the way, I have personal experience that reinforces that
Mayflower can mean "may all your furniture leave our warehouse
entirely ruined."

Best Regards,
--
Todd H.