Re: ADT may come knocking...

Matthew,
Take any critics you find here with a grain of salt. I think J.
@netscape.net works for or with ADT and is loyal to them. J. @netscape.net
is not an attorney so his legal advice to you is worth what he is allowed to
charge for it. He is not garnered a lot of supporters to his pro ADT point
of view here on this NG. I know some nice folks that work at ADT personally,
so working at ADT doesn't make you the bad guy "automatically" (sorry I
couldn't resist). I don't know J. @netscape.net but I guess that  tries to
be one of those good guys. Don't be too quick to judge this place from one
reply. Try to stick around and read some more of the posts. Some will really
make you bust a gut laughing. Your ADT = "automatic death trap" is a good
example of why I like to read posts here. That is the funniest ADT knock I
have heard in a long time. I heard "another dumb technician" or "another day
technicain" of course but I like yours much better!
If someone has anything to say about your gay ads just say "who better to
please a man than another man". It will either put enough barf in their
mouth to leave them speechless or with a joker's smile that will do the
same. Really serving the alarm needs of the gay and lesbian community isn't
something I try to do or avoid doing. If that were one's big focus in this
business I don't know how that business model would be any different from
one serving the regular community at large.
If one is in business it should be about the green and nothing more. But if
you do go for the full time gay and lesbian thing maybe you could call your
company the "armored-dildo security.com" captioned with "we never put 'em in
ass backwards" and a logo of a picture of a naughtily grinned armadillo with
a suspiciously erect tail. I suspect everyone would know about you before
long.