Re: More VOIP/Digital Voice

"tourman" <rh.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> For the moment, there doesn't seem to be any cost effective way to deal
> with the matter for residential accounts, since they will not keep
> another spearate Bell line in service for their alarm.

My CS is currently testing an IP reporting module that will plug in the same
way as a cell backup unit.  I was invited to pick up a unit to play with and
beta test, bt the CS is 180 miles away, and I have not had a chance to drive
over and pick one up.

Napco has an IP reporting module as well, that also allows some other
functionality on the 9600 and X255 panels.  It just reports alarms on lower
level Napco panels.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River